Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hurt foot limits travesl into the city

So, do to an injury, I am suppose to stay off my foot for a few weeks.  That being said, my trips have been put on hold.  I tried to reason with myself and my husband that I could still visit, just limit the walking around that I do.  With the holidays approaching, I decided to head the advice and rest my foot as much as possible so that I can enjoy the adventures I have ahead of me.

I have missed the peaceful feeling I bring home with me from my trip into the city.  I instead have resorted to research.  Places I have not been to yet that need to be discovered by me and my camera.  The Belvedere Castle is one of them.  I hate to admit it, but I did not even know it was there.  It looks like an incredible place, a stroll through the park with that as a destination has been moved to the top of my list as soon as my foot can handle it.  Until then, my trips will be limited to short walks with specific destinations in mind.  I need to rethink how to go about my weekly trips and get back to the busiest place in the world where I am the most comfortable.

No comments: